Sunday, April 19, 2009

NoraJean.com is down

EmonsterHost Outage, 04-19-09: As of 6pm PST my webhost couldn't be contacted, not the home page, not their support page, so my websites NoraJean.Com, NoraJean-Designs.com, CITY-Lists.com, my two blogs, everything is unaccessable.

I thought... electrical outage I'll bet. So I went to go look for Wisconsin electrical outage and the picture there is what I found. My webhost is close to Green Bay. See that grey area? That's where the outage is at this time.

So there's not a lot I can do when that whole area is suffering from an outage.

It's just frustrating because I was on a web page update and build mode today. I sent out a bunch of posts pointing to the new pages and feeling pretty good about getting a bunch of web work done.

So here I am at Blogger.com, venting.

No comments: