Thursday, April 12, 2012

Looking for a new webhost

If I'm posting here that means that my website norajean.com is not working. I tried getting in touch with the web host emonsterhost.com and their page to create a support ticket doesn't work. Not a good sign. I go clicking about and find that the web host is up for auction.  https://flippa.com/2717625-emonsterhost-com-web-hosting-business-pr3-595k-google-results-1-600-mo 

So it looks as if I will have to find another webhost. I had paid for a year in advance in January and don't expect a refund. Everything comes to an end at one time or another. I did find a web host that will support my FrontPage extensions. 
http://www.meccahosting.us/gg/services/web_hosting/ the name of which makes me smile because I am a Muslim. I shall turn towards MeccaHosting. 

I've removed my web links from my Facebook page and put up the blogs I have scattered about. I will be reposting this notice on all of them to keep folks up to date. 

As Aunty Entity said in "Mad Max: Beyond Thunder Dome" ... We shall rebuild! 

No comments: