Thursday, March 10, 2011

My website is back online


Oh can you tell that I'm a happy girl?

I don't know why my website was off line or why my webhost was
also off line, or why I could not see either site through ananomouse.org. I have not received an email from my tech support yet but I'm sure I'll be hearing from him because we need to add space for my son's new domain. Soon this link will work.

Yeah I'm working on a website for my Kung Fu teaching son. When I told him that I couldn't access my website he said, "When you would tell me before that you couldn't access your website I would be one step above indifference. Now it's PERSONAL!" and he struck a Kung Fu pose.
One good thing about having my website go offline for a day or so is I did price out DreamWeaver. I have been using FrontPage 2003 and it is discontinued, no tech support, IT support teams hate to deal with FrontPage extensions, and FrontPage uses more server space because of the FP extensions and it's "spaghetti code".

If I fall over $500 that does not have anyone's name on it I want a new copy of DreamWeaver and a couple of support books and a new flat screen monitor. If you saw my monitor you'd weep. It is over 10 years old and takes up a ton of room on my desk.

So I'm sending out creative visualization vibes out into the universe: New copy of DreamWeaver, support books and a flat screen monitor. Just saying...

Off to do Laundry.

No comments: